Dennis Carradin - Business Consulting, Personal and Professional Counseling
RSS Follow Become a Fan

Delivered by FeedBurner

Recent Posts

Reflections on Violence
Boston Marathon Explosions
Recovering from Disappointment
The heart was made to be broken
Seasonal Affective Disorder

Categories

Disaster
Emotion
Politics and Mental Health
Psychology
Relationships
powered by

Dennis Carradin

Boston Marathon Explosions

My thoughts and prayers are with the entire Boston community at this time.  I was deeply deeply saddened to hear about the tragic events that took place this afternoon.  My heart goes out to all those impacted.

The City of Boston has always had a special place in my heart.   There is just something about Boston that inspires, revitalizes, and reinvigorates me. From Harvard Yard to Fenway Park to the Northend to the Harbor, Boston does it for me.    I am positive the City will be resilient and will get through this tragedy.     My thoughts and prayers are with the injured, the families of the deceased, and the men and women of Boston's emergency services.

I know the "Sheepdogs" of the Boston's emergency services will tend to their flock.  “If you have no capacity for violence then you are a healthy productive citizen: a sheep. If you have a capacity for violence and no empathy for your fellow citizens, then you have defined an aggressive sociopath--a wolf. But what if you have a capacity for violence, and a deep love for your fellow citizens? Then you are a sheepdog, a warrior, someone who is walking the hero’s path. Someone who can walk into the heart of darkness, into the universal human phobia, and walk out unscathed.” ~ Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

31 Comments to Boston Marathon Explosions:

Comments RSS
justin e. sterling on Thursday, June 06, 2013 5:16 AM

write my research paper on Monday, June 24, 2013 6:33 AM
I was deeply deeply saddened to hear about the tragic events that took place this afternoon. My heart goes out to all those impacted.

website link on Thursday, June 27, 2013 6:06 AM

more info on Thursday, June 27, 2013 7:43 AM

Sub 2 Hour Half Marathon on Sunday, October 20, 2013 5:52 PM
we prayer for them who face incident and we are providing eBook and services.

CrossFit Indian Trail on Sunday, June 08, 2014 1:35 AM
Surely I haven't anticipated this sort of event where marathon is a very popular sport. So I think that everybody should aware about this and hope that this sort of event will not held in near future. Very upset!

cheap mri on Saturday, June 28, 2014 7:36 AM
Historically, individual hurricanes have caused the loss of thousands of lives and billions of dollars in damage as they ran their course over populated areas.

調解員 on Monday, August 04, 2014 5:45 AM
If you get a capability for rage furthermore no sympathy for your associate commoners, next you experience defined an hostile sociopath--a wolf.

x4labsreview on Friday, August 22, 2014 4:36 AM
I absolutely enjoyed every single small little bit of it. I’ve you bookmarked your internet site to look at out the new stuff you post. Great site!

Choosing cufflinks on Saturday, October 11, 2014 7:43 AM
My attentions further worships are accompanying the injured, the families of the late, moreover the men further women of Boston's juncture utilitys.

cash advance on Friday, October 24, 2014 4:49 PM
Salary day improvements enhancements might not exactly generally make use of a relaxing classiness routine, which means this indicates component will become accruing within the tone the second everyone effortless used in which in turn. You'll typically protect a modern pay out within price which includes the profit improve although protect where by fully the moment your own regular installments record arises. That will help you heal one more female's eyesight price other people protect which includes the profit improve, protect where by with all the primary chance, most likely right before can be encountered thoroughly.

sbobet on Tuesday, November 25, 2014 10:53 PM
Can I Simply Say What A Aid To Find Someone Who Really Knows What Theyre Talking About On The Internet. You Undoubtedly Know Learn How To Deliver A Difficulty To Gentle And Make It Important. More Individuals Need To Learn This And Understand This Facet Of The Story. I Cant Consider Youre No More In Style Since You Definitely Have The Gift. very Nice Post, I Definitely Love This Web Site, Keep On It

3 day First Aid Course on Wednesday, December 03, 2014 11:30 AM
Although currently I will undoubtedly remember this kind of points all of which will put into practice that with not too distant future. Your current article is incredibly great quite realistic, I will collect in place, hope you can also focus on the web page.

used rolex prices on Tuesday, December 30, 2014 5:44 PM
Great post. I was checking continuously this blog and I'm impressed! Very helpful info particularly the last part :) I care for such information a lot. I was looking for this particular information for a very long time. Thank you and best of luck.

cash advance on Saturday, January 31, 2015 4:46 PM
That's the location wherever the USA day Fitting loan product or service will build the foremost effective feeling. Whenever you identify to be Lent with the USA day Fitting loan product or service, we are going to most likely set your own check routine to match together with your pay day advance. If you are paid out every a handful weeks with weekday, we have a tendency to is probably going to create your payments attributable concerning identical weekday.

auto title loans on Sunday, February 22, 2015 3:29 PM
This Payday/Installment Mortgage can assist you victimization person’s unforeseen charges or presumably this unforeseen emergency. For those who have obtaining some sort of expenditures will’s hold on till eventually your own following pay day advance can come, seem in therefore as that you simply} can North yank country day money enhancements what is more as utilize all of our Payday/Installment Mortgage for being loaned just what proportion for being realistic.

my homework assignment on Friday, March 20, 2015 1:05 PM
I like this article and my prayers all for the injured people and their families.

cash advance loans on Friday, March 27, 2015 4:24 AM
Those who have excellent credits undoubtedly will not fight implement for money saving deals but what about those that have less than perfect credit ranking history?

cheap fake ray ban on Thursday, June 02, 2016 3:06 AM
I am positive the City will be resilient and will get through this tragedy.

anonymus on Monday, June 25, 2018 12:44 PM
good post

paper proofreading service on Monday, June 25, 2018 2:43 PM
Is that a gaming code that one at the writing services can have a look at? Please send more detaills about this as I need to do something related to game development here

loemrntdherid1 on Wednesday, August 01, 2018 10:53 PM
I really liked your article. Keep up the good work.

Las Vegas SEO on Thursday, October 04, 2018 3:21 AM
I had a really great time reading this post. Thanks for sharing your knowledge and insights. If you want to learn more about SEO and general online marketing, search for Las Vegas SEO on Google.

College Dating on Thursday, October 18, 2018 3:05 AM
It's always been a pleasure to learn something by reading such a valuable blog. Thanks for sharing your insights and giving enlightenment to your readers by writing. You're a great writer. Please keep it up.

https://www.machacx.com/ on Thursday, November 01, 2018 8:35 AM
This post always shared powerful materials everyday, I hope you continue to have such quality articles to share with everyone! I believe a lot of people will be surprised to read this article

https://softhax.net/ on Thursday, November 01, 2018 8:35 AM
its really helpful article,really good to visit this web Site

chs-student2student on Thursday, January 03, 2019 11:31 AM
Timothy C.Tyler is my favorite person.I just loved this painting.Its so real.I thought you can only offer web services but you are a great artist as well.

https://homeworkforme.com on Thursday, March 07, 2019 10:55 AM
It was definitely worth the hassle, I found this here and it saved me a lot of time. This is going in my bookmarks as it has helped me a lot.

papersplanet on Wednesday, April 10, 2019 9:56 AM
It is a blog of business consultancy. This provides financial information and assistance to help you in the process of business development and planning. Thus it is great to post in which novel views for uplifting business

how to hack dragon city on Tuesday, May 07, 2019 3:26 AM
Dragon City is an exciting online game where you have to build a city with different dragons

homework for me on Friday, May 10, 2019 7:04 AM
My heart is bleeding after reading this news.I was not in town when all this happened.I got to read your post now.May God show the right path to astray one's.